As a church we believe:
- In a culture where no one is disqualified from knowing Christ in all His fullness.
- In doing our best to create and maintain a culture where all will feel a sense of belonging through love and acceptance.
- We are all ministers and are called to share the love of Jesus to others and are committed to training and equipping all to have the confidence to step out in ‘their’ ministry.
Foundational truths we believe:
- That Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that He lived a sinless human life, dying on the cross for all our sins. That He rose from the dead after three days, demonstrating his power over sin and death. He ascended to heaven and will return again for His people.
- The bible is God’s Word and we do our very best to live out our lives based on it
- That there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit